http://www.EFTUniverse.com Emotional freedom Techniques. In the Clinical EFT video Series, EFT Expert, Dawson Church highlights how EFT Tapping can heal emotional wounds, thus alleviating the physical symptoms.
What is EFT Tapping?
EFT means “Emotional Freedom Techniques” and is a powerful self-help method based on research showing that emotional trauma contributes greatly to disease. Clinical trials have shown that EFT tapping is able to rapidly reduce the emotional impact of memories and incidents that trigger emotional distress.
Once the distress is reduced or removed, the body can often rebalance itself, and accelerate healing.
EFT uses elements of Cognitive Therapy and Exposure Therapy, and combines them with Acupressure, in the form of fingertip tapping on 12 acupuncture points. Over 20 clinical trials published in peer-reviewed medical and psychology journals have demonstrated that EFT is effective for phobias, anxiety, depression, posttraumatic stress disorder, pain, and other problems.
– According to a news report on Examiner.com, EFT is “one of the most successful psychology self-help techniques ever developed.” Over 5 million people a month search online for “EFT tapping” and related terms, and the 5 highest-traffic EFT web sites have over 2 million page views a month.
– EFT Universe is one of the most-visited alternative health sites on the web, with about 150,000 unique visitors each month, and some 200,000 newsletter subscribers.
– The EFT Universe community was founded in 2010 by Dawson Church, PhD, author of the best selling and award winning science book, The Genie in Your Genes, as well as the latest edition of The EFT Manual.
– The The EFT Mini-Manual and earlier editions of The EFT Manual have been downloaded by more than 2 million people.
– The mission of EFT Universe is to bring the healing benefits of Emotional Freedom Techniques (“EFT” or “Tapping”) to the greatest number of people consistent with high standards of ethics, integrity, and professionalism.
– EFT Universe training and research is based on the standards defined by the American Psychological Association’s (APA) Division 12 Task Force on Empirically Validated Treatments.
– According to the APA standards, EFT has demonstrated efficacy for anxiety, depression, PTSD, and phobias.
– EFT has been researched in more than 10 countries, by more than 60 investigators, whose results have been published in more than 20 different peer-reviewed journals.
– EFT Universe has the largest EFT training and certification program in the world, offering over 100 workshops and training over 1,000 practitioners each year.
– EFT Universe is the only organization whose trainings have been accredited for Continuing Medical Education (CME/CE) credit for all the major healing professions, including doctors (American Medical Association), nurses (American Nurses Credentialing Commission), psychologists (APA) and social workers (NASWB).
– Stories about Tapping and/or EFT Universe have appeared in the New York Times, Huffington Post, Reuters, Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), the Times of London, Larry King Live, the Washington Post, Psychology Today, and ABCs “The View.”
– Donations from EFT Universe provide the primary funding for the Veterans Stress Project, which has helped over 10,000 veterans recover from PTSD.
– EFT Universe reaches over 10 million people a year through the web site, news releases, books, social media, talk radio shows, training and certification.
Here’s how you can experience EFT for yourself:
– Try EFT yourself by downloading our free starter package, The EFT Mini-Manual. It gives you all the basics and allows you to test drive EFT on your own issues (although at a beginner’s level). If you wish to dive right in, enroll for one of our workshops taught by EFT experts. You will also find clear and simple instructions in the EFT book series. Caveat: For people who are emotionally or physically frail, qualified health professionals should be consulted before using any health procedure, including EFT.
– Read some of the many studies and papers on EFT that have been published in peer-reviewed psychology and medical journals, summarized in our EFT Research section. They demonstrate the wide variety of conditions which EFT has been shown to improve, and ranks EFT studies using the “evidence-based” standards of the American Psychological Association’s Division 12 (Clinical Psychology) Task Force.
– Read the exhaustive list of actual cases on this website
More at: https://www.eftuniverse.com