https://eftuniverse.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8696 An introduction to EFT Certification with Dawson Church
There are many benefits to you of EFT certification. Here are some of the many reasons to get certified in EFT through EFT Universe:
1. The EFT Universe web site is one of the largest complementary medicine sites on the internet, and shows up on one of the top slots on a Google search. Certification gives you an affiliation with one of the most-visited online sites, with far more internet traffic than you’ll see from your own site.
2. We encourage certified EFT Universe practitioners to write articles for our newsletter. Each month, our EFT Universe newsletter reaches hundreds of thousands of subscribers. Its circulation grows by thousands of subscribers each month, giving you visibility to new potential clients.
3. Our EFT Universe certification is based upon Clinical EFT, an “evidence-based” practice that has been validated in over 21 clinical trials. EFT Universe certification gives you the confidence that you are learning a set of skills grounded in the fundamentals in The EFT Manual, as well as sound science.
4. We support our certified practitioners with publicity. We have a dynamic publicity team that spreads the word about EFT; each month, their efforts produce reviews in magazines, web sites, and other media. For instance, O: The Oprah Magazine, ran a piece on “emotional acupuncture” that concluded with the words: “To find practitioners, visit www.EFTuniverse.com.” Our radio show now reaches over 400,000 listeners, and often mentions and interviews EFT certified practitioners. Click here for a selection of those news stories.
5. EFT Universe certification is becoming recognized among US government agencies; it is advocated during Dawson Church’s visits to congresspeople, and his contacts with officials in large government healthcare organizations. Click here for more.
6. Many of the workshops listed on the EFT Universe training schedule provide CE credits to mental health professionals such as Marriage and Family Therapists (MFTs) and Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs), and medical professionals such as nurses and acupuncturists. Click here for more.
7. Among the institutions at which EFT is taught are the University of California at Berkeley, Old Dominion University, Chigago School of Professional Psychology, and JFK university. EFT Universe certification has a recognized academic base.
8. Many professionals in large healthcare organizations such as Kaiser Permanente, the Veterans Administration, and Sutter Health have gone through EFT Universe trainings. Our goal is to see increasing numbers of healthcare workers in these systems gaining EFT Universe certification.
9. The Certified Practitioner pages on EFT Universe get hundreds of thousands of visitors a year. Potential clients can easily discover your services once you are listed as a Certified Practitioner on EFT Universe.
10. The EFT Universe certification is built to last. It is based on the consistent and clearly defined standards of Clinical EFT, using the best training practices evolved by the top EFT experts over the course of fifteen years. Tens of thousands of dollars, and hundreds of hours, went into building the Certification and Training database, in order to manage large and growing certification program for the long term.
11. The EFT Universe certification program is supported by training materials developed by some of the top authorities in the field. We collaborated with these authors to publish a suite of textbooks to support an excellent certification program. These include:
Creating Healing Relationships: Professional Standards for Energy Therapy Practitioners, by ACEP co-founder Dorothea Hover-Kramer, EdD, RN
The landmark Ethics Handbook for Energy Healing Practitioners, by David Feinstein, PhD, who also wrote The Promise of Energy Psychology
A completely revised edition of The EFT Manual.
The Level 1 Comprehensive Training Resource, by EFT Master Ann Adams and Karin Davidson
We also publish the peer-reviewed professional journal Energy Psychology: Theory, Research, & Treatment
12. The EFT Universe certification and training program is run by a professional team.