https://www.eftuniverse.com. What is money trauma? EFT expert, Dawson Church, Phd, explains that money trauma is beliefs about money that embed themselves deep in our minds, deep in our subconscious minds, and also in the neurological wiring in our brains creating unfavorable associations with money.
EFT tapping for destructive money beliefs.
Dawson shows how you can use EFT to release subconscious core issues around money and heal traumatic financial moments in your past.
EFT Borrowing Benefits
One of the most profound discoveries in EFT in the early part of the twenty-first century was the phenomenon called “Borrowing Benefits.” It’s the discovery that simply watching someone else do EFT tapping on their issues, while tapping along with them, can help you reduce the emotional intensity of your own issues.
Borrowing Benefits was first noted by EFT practitioners. They reported that, rather than feeling exhausted after a day working with clients, they were energized. Their own emotional problems seemed to have melted away, even though they weren’t working on the same issues as their clients.
You can receive the emotional advantages of Borrowing Benefits by watching this video an tapping along.
Here are the instructions for Borrowing Benefits:
1. Pick an issue you’d like to work on. Write down a brief name for the issue in 1 to 3 words.
2. Rate your degree of emotional distress on a scale from 0 to 10, with 0 being no intensity and 10 being the maximum intensity. Write down your number.
3. Identify a part of your body in which you feel the sensation associated with that number, and write down the name of that particular body location.
4. Recall an event in your life when you felt that feeling in your body. Pick the event that occurred the earliest in your life, if possible.
5. Start tapping through the EFT points, as soon as the video session starts, and keep tapping till the end. When the person onscreen states their issue, state your issue instead.
6. When the video is done, usually in 5 to 20 minutes, think about the issue, tune into that same part of your body, and rate your degree of emotional distress a second time. Write down your new number.
You’ll usually find your number dropping substantially. If it doesn’t, then pick another specific incident in your life most identified with that feeling in your body, and repeat the process.
To learn more about EFT visit EFTUniverse @ http://www.EFTUniverse.com