https://www.eftuniverse.com Dawson Church demonstrates EFT tapping with an EFT workshop attendee. While watching this video, you should tap along doing EFT during the sessions so your problems will improve too! Several research studies have documented this phenomenon, called Borrowing Benefits.
This series of EFT tapping videos shows clients working on their issues, and we invite you to “Borrow Benefits” with them. Instructions appear at the start of each session; you can skip through them once you’re used to the procedure.
To see an example of how to use EFT visit https://www.eftuniverse.com/nl/tutorial/eft-tapping-the-eft-tapping-points-by-eftuniverse
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
The Basic Recipe
1. Where in your body do you feel the emotional issue most strongly?
2. Determine the distress level in that place in your body on a scale of 0 to 10, where 10 is
maximum intensity and 0 is no intensity: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0
3. The Setup: Repeat this statement three times, while continuously tapping the Karate Chop point on the side of the hand.
“Even though I have _______(name the problem), I deeply and completely accept myself.”
4. The Tapping Sequence: Tap about 7 times on each of the energy points in these 2
diagrams, while repeating a brief phrase that reminds you of the problem.
5. Determine your distress level again on a scale of 0 to 10 again. If it’s still high, say:
“Even though I have some remaining _____ (problem), I deeply and completely accept myself.”
6. Repeat from Step 1 till your distress level is as close to 0 as possible.