EFT for Weight Loss http://eft4weightloss.com. Imagine gathering up a big bowl of your favorite chocolate. Piece by piece, you add it to the bowl. Then imagine yourself walking over to the trash can and throwing the whole bowl away.
Do you have an emotional reaction in your body to that scene? That’s not unusual, because most of us have a hard time throwing food away, but imagine throwing away a food you crave can elicit the strongest possible reactions.
Picture the scene again. Imagine selecting those pieces of chocolate, then throwing the whole bowl away. Assess your level of emotional triggering, with 10 being the maximum number and 0 being the minimum.
Now, start the video and tap along with best-selling author and EFT lecturer, Dawson Church, PhD and a group of EFT workshop participants as they tap through chocolate cravings together.
They begin with the tapping statement:
“Even though I have this 10 out of 10 craving, I totally and completely accept myself.”
Dawson demonstrates how you can use EFT to release your food cravings and show compassion to yourself for having those cravings.
EFT Borrowing Benefits
One of the most profound discoveries in EFT in the early part of the twenty-first century was the phenomenon called “Borrowing Benefits.” It’s the discovery that simply watching someone else do EFT tapping on their issues, while tapping along with them, can help you reduce the emotional intensity of your own issues.
Borrowing Benefits was first noted by EFT practitioners. They reported that, rather than feeling exhausted after a day working with clients, they were energized. Their own emotional problems seemed to have melted away, even though they weren’t working on the same issues as their clients.
You can receive the emotional advantages of Borrowing Benefits by watching this video an tapping along.
Here are the instructions for Borrowing Benefits:
1. Pick an issue you’d like to work on. Write down a brief name for the issue in 1 to 3 words.
2. Rate your degree of emotional distress on a scale from 0 to 10, with 0 being no intensity and 10 being the maximum intensity. Write down your number.
3. Identify a part of your body in which you feel the sensation associated with that number, and write down the name of that particular body location.
4. Recall an event in your life when you felt that feeling in your body. Pick the event that occurred the earliest in your life, if possible.
5. Start tapping through the EFT points, as soon as the video session starts, and keep tapping till the end. When the person onscreen states their issue, state your issue instead.
6. When the video is done, usually in 5 to 20 minutes, think about the issue, tune into that same part of your body, and rate your degree of emotional distress a second time. Write down your new number.
You’ll usually find your number dropping substantially. If it doesn’t, then pick another specific incident in your life most identified with that feeling in your body, and repeat the process.
To learn more about EFT visit EFTUniverse @ http://www.EFTUniverse.com