I have worked with many people in EFT workshops who’ve had anger issues, and watched them soften and release their old patterns after just a few rounds of tapping. If you are searching for a supplement to medication and long-term therapy to manage your anger, EFT can help. Research studies show that aggression and hostility are quickly and reliably reduced with EFT, as we find peace despite the traumatic experiences in our past. EFT teaches us that while present events might be the detonator, the dynamite is the old stored trauma inside of ourselves. When we defuse those old events with EFT, present-day events lose their ability to trigger us. Below you can see the many stories written by people who used EFT successfully to manage their anger. Make sure to use our free EFT starter package. Also check out the EFT books, the rental DVDs, and enroll for the EFT workshops where you learn practical anger management techniques from EFT pros.
Dawson Church, PhD
Best-selling Author of the Award-Winning Book The Genie in Your Genes.
Anger Case Histories
- Anger, Resentment and Control
- Helping a Bullied Woman Cope With Her Job
- Safe to Feel Rage
- An EFT Session High in the Sky
- The Emotional Imprint of a Cousin’s Untimely Death
- Using Cuss Words to Release Anger
- Dedicated to Peace in this World
- Christine Cloutier Experiments with the EFT Setup Language and Eliminates a Urinary Tract Infection
- The Cause of our Anger Isn’t Always as it Appears