☀️☀️☀️ 50% Off Summer Sale! ☀️☀️☀️

EFT Essentials

Using EFT For ...

Did EFT Tapping Unblock His Arteries Overnight?

Did EFT Tapping Unblock His Arteries Overnight?

By Michael Murphy

I’m almost 50 years old. There is a long history of heart disease in my family and I was first diagnosed with high cholesterol at age 28. I’ve taken cholesterol-reducing drugs since then.

About five years ago, I went into the hospital with chest pain. I was checked for a heart attack and they kept me for three days. During this stay, my cardiologist suggested a nuclear stress test to which I agreed. The test was done and he determined that I definitely had blockages. He said it would be a matter of time before I would require angioplasty.

I did pretty well until recently. I awoke in the morning at around 3:30 a.m. with severe chest pain. I prayed that it was not my heart but knew of the possibility. Even though I’ve not suffered much from acid reflux, I was allowing (in my mind) for the possibility that it might be causing my pain. In the few instances that I’ve experienced severe indigestion, I could take one tablet of an over-the-counter acid reducer and it would go away.

This morning was different. I took five acid reducers and it did nothing to subside the pain. I had some nitroglycerin tablets and was reluctant to take them, but eventually the pain was so severe that I took a nitro tablet. The pain subsided within minutes. It scared me to death. I called my sister and she insisted that I get to the hospital immediately. I agreed and went.

After all of the tests, the cardiologist came into my room and gave me the biggest scare of my life. He said that he needed to do angioplasty immediately. It was then 9:30 p.m. He wanted to do it at 7:30 the next morning.

I asked him if we could wait until next week. He informed me that I might not be alive if we did.

I agreed to go ahead and do it.

My good friend and chiropractor Dr. Rick Wren called to check on me after the cardiologist left. He made me promise that I would do EFT as many times as I could before the next morning and I literally went through the tapping process no less than 50 times.

They came and got me around 7:00 a.m. I lay there on the operating room table feeling very ashamed to have allowed myself to get into this situation. It was the most daunting time of my life.

They started the procedure at 7:30 a.m. It took an hour. At 8:30 a.m., the cardiologist was walking with the people pushing my gurney and showing me pictures of my arteries. He was astonished that one of the arteries to my heart was 20% blocked and no other had any blockage at all.

He told me that he couldn’t figure it out. I told him what I did and he said that I couldn’t leave the hospital until I told him exactly what I had done. He showed up around 2:30 p.m. and I shared with him what I had done. He told me that it made no sense to him but that he couldn’t argue with the results.

I told him, “That is what I did. I can’t explain anything else.”

You can imagine how I feel today. I’m losing weight (with EFT) and will get myself into the greatest shape of my life.

As you already know, EFT works.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!