“With another hour of focused tapping at home that evening, I experienced clear breathing without my inhaler and the first really good night’s sleep in a long time.” Sondra Rose
There are two ways to use EFT for asthma. One is to tap for the symptoms themselves. As you’ll see from the case histories on the EFT Universe site, getting extremely specific about symptoms while tapping can often result in them diminishing. The second way is to look below the symptoms, to old emotional experiences that might be causing ongoing stress in your life. EFT is very effective for diminishing the emotional intensity of these early memories, and many asthma sufferers have found relief by working on the emotional aspects of their condition. Check out our series of tutorials on healing the emotional roots of physical problems. Take one of our EFT workshops, and engage the services of one of our certified practitioners.
Our handy EFT for First Aid guide also offers quick relief from unforeseen emergencies such as allergies, cuts, bruises, stings, and other common problems. You can review it here.
Dawson Church, PhD
Best-selling Author of the Award-Winning Book The Genie in Your Genes.
Asthma Case Histories
- Using EFT on Snoring, Asthma and a Numb Leg
- Full Blown Asthma Attack Calmed in 10 Minutes
- Great Relief for Asthma – but why Didn’t the Client Continue?
- 15 Years of Asthma Eased by Reaching Emotional Roots
- Two Severe Cases: Asthma and Spinal Disc
- Medical Doctor Uses EFT for Asthma, High Blood Pressure, and Pneumonia