Welcome to the Expert EFT Certification Exam Page!
Expert EFT Practitioner Exam *!Please read all examination information below before purchasing this exam!*
Do not attempt to take this test until you have completed the following 3 steps:
- Enrolled in and completed the EFT Professional Workshop
- Filled out the EFT Practitioner Certification Application and submitted it to EFT Universe
- Paid the EFT Practitioner Application fee
Thanks for taking this important step toward becoming a certified Expert EFT practitioner! A great deal of work and consideration has gone into the creation of the EFT certification exams.
They're designed to make sure you have a thorough understanding of the material in the workshops and required readings, and to prepare you for being an excellent EFT practitioner. While we're testing your knowledge of EFT, the questions are also designed to remind you of what you learned in the workshops and reading; they're not designed to confuse or discourage you!
We're here for you, and we want to support your journey toward becoming a certified Expert EFT practitioner.
If you're nervous, start tapping. Don't rush; you have 90 minutes to complete the exam, and experience shows that students who are well prepared require much less time than that.
If you don't pass the exam on the first attempt, you get two more attempts within a six-month window, but we recommend that you take the exam for the first time as soon as you order it. The questions you will receive on your individual exam are drawn from a large bank of questions. These rotate randomly each time they're used, so if you retest, make sure you know the material thoroughly since you're unlikely to draw many of the exact same questions.
• Total: 75 questions.
• Time provided: 90 minutes.
• Score required to pass: 75% or higher.
• Please have the names of your workshop trainers ready.
• This is an online exam - you will need to have computer and Internet access for the duration of the exam.
• You need an EFTUniverse.com user name and password. If you've already created a login to EFTUniverse.com in the past, use it; if you haven't, you will be guided to create one when you recieve your email links after purchase.
• You must complete each question before moving on to the next, but you CAN go back and edit your answers.*
*Note: You can change your exam answers before answering the last question on the exam, but not after.
• Upon purchase, you will receive TWO (2) emails. The first is a payment receipt. You'll get the second a short time later, with instructions and a link to the exam. We recommend that you take the exam immediately. If you do not see the links in your email inbox, please check your spam folders.
• Once you start the exam, the clock is ticking - make sure you set aside a full 90 minutes to take it!
ALL EXAM PURCHASES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
Special Note: Make sure that the web browser you are using allows pop-ups. We recommend that you take the Expert exam on a laptop or desktop computer and avoid using a tablet device.
TEST YOUR ABILITY TO LOG IN TO EFT UNIVERSE PRIOR TO TAKING THE EXAM. Do not create a 2nd login if you already have a login to EFT Universe but can't remember your username or password. Simply email support(at)EFTUniverse(dot)com for your login information.
Tech support for taking the exam is available M-TH 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST excluding U.S. National holidays.
The confirmation emails with the test link can take a while to arrive in your email inbox depending on your email provider. Emails have to go through several mail servers to get to you. Even though it often seems like email is instant, it actually depends on many factors to get to you.
The causes of email delays can be many:
• Email servers along the way can be overloaded (usually with spam).
• Email servers along the way can be down completely.
• Various networking issues can cause an email server to appear down, with the same result.
• Certain spam-fighting techniques can intentionally introduce delays (that cause many spam bots to fail).
• Emails have gone into your spam folder and you fail to see them there.
All of these are outside the control of EFT Universe. As email travels from one server to the next, if "the next" is unable to receive, the sending server will keep trying periodically - for several days if necessary.