I’ve heard a number of stories from relieved parents who’ve found EFT to be of great help to their children with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). This often surprises people, as conventional methods have such a difficult time dealing with these issues that suppressive drugs are often deemed necessary to quell problematic behaviors. It’s worth looking at the underlying causes of these issues, and the contribution that stress and emotional factors might make. Using EFT, you can dig below the surface level of behavior to find unprocessed early life experiences. Once these issues are resolved, the symptoms of ADD/ADHD are often reduced. (Note: If you are using Ritalin or other drugs, please rely on your physician regarding their use and DO NOT discontinue them unless on medical advice.) The best way to dive into EFT deeply enough to address the symptoms of ADD/ADHD is to enroll for an EFT workshop, Also consider working with one of our EFT Universe certified practitioners, checking out the resources at our bookstore, and downloading the free EFT Mini-Manual.
Dawson Church, PhD
Best-selling Author of the Award-Winning Book The Genie in Your Genes.
ADD-ADHD Case Histories
- Specific Ways to Use EFT for ADD/ADHD By Dr. Don Blackerby
- TARP: Teachers Accessing Peak Performance
- EFT for Aspergers Helps With Social Anxiety
- Cringing, Allergies, Hyperactivity, and Other Autism Symptoms Subside
- A Mother Helps Her 11 Year Old Who Dislikes School
- Tips on Using EFT for ADD
- Seven-Year-Old Learns EFT and Calms his ADHD