EFT has been effective in reducing eating disorders, as the benefits can produce both temporary and long-term successes.
The calming process of tapping can curb the immediate desire to follow through with the disordered behavior, which is helpful, but temporary.
The long-term successes come with repeated and directed sessions of EFT, peeling away at and removing the underlying anger, fear, guilt, trauma, or anxiety that may cause the disorder. EFT is impressive in reducing and collapsing the underlying issues, and when applied correctly, can curb the desire to enact the disorder.
You can find many instances of this in the article case histories linked below.
We recommend that you fully immerse yourself in EFT. You can do this by enrolling in an in-person Clinical EFT Workshop, or by contacting and connecting with a Certified EFT Practitioner.
You can also find other helpful EFT resources at the EFTUniverse library, and in the FREE EFT Mini-Manual we offer on this site.
14 Eating Disorder EFT Tapping Case Histories
1. 1 EFT Way for Dealing with Binge Eating
2. A Solution for Binge Eating: EFT Tapping
3. An EFT Success Formula to Stop Sabotaging Yourself
4. Are You Ready to Try EFT on What’s Driving Your Binge Eating?
5. EFT Clears Need for Late-Night Meal As a Reward
6. EFT, Emotional Eating and Eating Disorders
7. EFT Treatment for Binge Eating Disorder Offers Success
8. EFT Uncovers and Resolves Cause of Anorexia
9. Tips for Using EFT to Break Free from Binge Eating
10. How Daily Tapping Results in 70 lb Weight Loss!
11. How to Reduce Weight the Healthy Way with EFT
12. How to Use EFT to Find and Release the Emotions That Contribute to Binge Eating
13. What’s Really Behind Cravings?
14. Who Else Wants to be Rid of a Sugar Addiction? Try EFT