Each year, many professionals expand their skills by receiving training and certification in Clinical EFT™.
Clinical EFT is an "evidence-based" practice based on the standards published by the American Psychological Association's (APA) Division 12 Task Force on Empirically Validated Treatments.
Over 20 randomized controlled trials show Clinical EFT™ to be an "efficacious" treatment for phobias, depression, anxiety, and PTSD.
Treatment time frames are brief, ranging from 1 to 10 sessions.
Due to the rigor and consistency of the training program, Clinical EFT™ is the only form of EFT to be accredited for CME credits to medical professionals such as doctors (AMA/ACCME) and nurses (ANCC), as well as psychologists (APA), counselors and MFTs (NBCC) and social workers (ASWB).
The basic training in Clinical EFT consists of two 4-Day Professional Workshop (2 days each), as well as an optional day of supervised practice, for a total of 5 days.
EFT Workshops have a modular structure, with each module building on the one before, with separate learning objectives for each. This ensures that you learn, step by step, how to apply EFT most effectively for each condition.
At the end of this 5 day program, participants will be able to:
• Describe the hormonal, neurological, and genetic components of the stress response.
• Identify the external physiological signs of stress and relaxation as practiced in a clinical setting.
• Instruct clients in EFTs Basic Recipe, Full Basic Recipe, and 9 Gamut Technique.
• Name the 4 characteristics of a traumatic event.
• Describe each of EFT's 3 "Gentle Techniques," and assess when to use them during a client session.
• Identify and correct for negative core beliefs, self-sabotage, secondary gain, and other obstacles to client progress.
This 5-day training completes most of the requirements for certification in Clinical EFT™. The remaining requirements include required readings and online tests of the material, brief case history reports, work on personal issues, and one additional workshop.
Here are further resources describing the training:
If you're a professional seeking an effective EFT training program, we invite you to enroll in a Clinical EFT Level 1 and 2 Workshop. Clinical EFT trainings can also be arranged onsite at your hospital, outpatient center, or professional office by contacting a member of our training and certification team by emailing support(at)EFTUniverse(dot)com.