Refine your skills in this dyad-based workshop that allows you to walk through full-length sessions under the guidance of a trainer. The focus is on practice and allowing participants to demonstrate the skills they’ve acquired since the 4 day workshop. Lectures will be kept to a minimum. The primary content will be:
- Demonstrations by the trainers
- Exercises done in pairs or larger groups
- Demonstrations by participants
- Practicing skills useful in discrete segments of a session (e.g. building rapport, meeting objections, navigating resistance to change) using role-playing and structured exercises
- The art of delivery and developing professional skill in specified topics
- Self-evaluating strengths, weaknesses, and techniques needing further work
Instructor: Jan Watkins, EFT TRN 1-3
PRE REQUISITE: To register for this workshop you have to have taken a 4 Day Professional Skills Training. Please see schedule here.
VIRTUAL ONLY: This workshop will be presented live online only.
Dates: February 17-18, 2024
Times: 10 am – 5:30 pm Eastern Time
Your Local Time Here