Renewal/Recertification for EFTUniverse Students: If you want this to count for EFTUniverse’s Practitioner Renewal, you are in luck! This fulfills your bi-annual requirement. For more information on Practitioner Renewal requirements and process visit the Practitioner Renewal Page
– Are you called to share EFT tapping with kids and teens?
– Do you need strategies to create buy-in with resistant youth?
– Would you enjoy blending art and EFT in individual or group settings?
– Do you seek specific guidance around specialty topics like ADHD, Autism, OCD, Anxiety, Eating Disorders, and more?
Who: This live virtual training is for caregivers, practitioners, or educators who want to use evidence-based EFT with the next generation.
Prerequisites: You must have a basic understanding of EFT/Tapping and be willing to practice with other practitioners and practitioners in training.
Renewal/Recertification for EFTUniverse Students: If you want this to count for EFTUniverse’s Practitioner Renewal, you are in luck! This fulfills your bi-annual requirement. Use the renewal code sent from email@example.com
This Workshop Includes Online Self Study + Two Live Calls
Followup Nov 7th @ 10 am -11:30 am (Blend Art & EFT Practice Hour)
Followup Nov 14th @ 10 am – 11:30 am (Q&A on Niche Topics)
- Module 1: Best Practices for Kids & Teens
- Age Appropriate Language and Reframes
- Simplified Protocols
- Facts vs. Feelings
- The Art of Creative Strategies
- Involving the Adults in their life
- Module 2: Put Your Face Mask on First
- Hidden Agendas
- Codependent Attachment
- Module 3: Getting Creative with EFT and Group Settings
- Module 4: EFT+ Drawing and Group Collage
- Module 5: EFT + Writing & Poetry
- Module 6: EFT + Music in Processing Big Emotions (Great for Teens)
- Module 7: EFT + Performance & Storytelling
- Module 8: EFT + Play Therapy
- Module 9: Surrogate EFT Tapping
- Module 10: Scaffolding from Emotional Awareness to Emotional Regulation to EFT Tapping
- Emotional Literacy & Skill Building
- Grounding Techniques for Kids
- Scaffolded Lesson Plan
- The 3 Questions to Shift Automatic Negative Thoughts (A.N.T.S)
- Module 11:Specific Topics and Guest Experts
- Neuro Diverse Children
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder (ADD/ ADHD)
- Eating Disorders
Nov 7th Practice Hour:
- Practice Using Personal Stories and Talk and Tap: Simple yet powerful strategy to build trust and breakthrough with resistant clients
- EFT and Drawing to Reprogram the Inner Critic: Effective exercise for group, classroom or private tapping settings)
- Blending Bilateral Tapping and Music to Boost Confidence: Daily Exercise or Powerful Exercise to CLose any EFT session
Nov 14th Q&A on Special Topics:
- Bring questions and desired specializations to discuss tailored strategies
- Popular Topics: NeuroDivergent, ASD, ADHD, OCD, Grief, Divorce, etc
- Pre-Session EFT/Tapping Meditation: Release Practitioner or Parent Agenda that can impede the child’s success
- FAQ Video Library & Coaching Vault: A library of 5-10 minute videos answering practitioner questions, challenging and strategizing solutions
- Tips for Parents to Self-Regulate When Child Dysregulates
- Surrogate Tapping F.A.Q.S Babies & Students
- Tips for Physical Symptoms
- Tips for OCD
- Tips for Eating Disorders
- Tips for Fears and Phobias
- Research, research, data, data galore!
- Jackie’s Must-Read Book List for Emotional Intelligence and Tapping
Lifetime access to bonus online training and recordings can be purchased at jackieviramontez.com for an additional $95. See Details here