This workshop is for trained EFT practitioners who want to deepen their confidence and strengthen their skills when working with trauma.
– Gain practical grounding techniques for dissociation
– Practice creative and powerful variations on EFT’s Gentle Techniques (i.g. Netflix Tearless Trauma, Personified Chasing the Pain, and more…)
– Integrate bilateral stimulation as a powerful trauma tool
– Equip your clients with at-home resources
Do you want to feel confident when Big ‘T’ traumas surface?
Do you want to support survivors of abuse and sexual abuse?
Do you want to practice gentle yet powerful approaches proven to integrate trauma?
Do you want to feel equipped when a client dissociates or becomes flooded?
Do you want to be able to share at-home resources and grounding techniques?
What You’ll Experience:
– Live demos where participants process trauma
– Experiential Virtual Weekend Training
– Take-home resources, printables, demos, and exercise ideas
– Printable step-by-step PDF guides of exercises and best practices
– Time to practice techniques with other trained practitioners in 20+ min dyads
– Participate in professional-level Q&A and brainstorm
My intention is that you leave this weekend full of new exercises, confidence, and inspiration in sharing EFT tapping with trauma survivors. I want this workshop to be as relevant and rich as possible, so I structure the workshop around your unique questions and areas of interest!
– Saturday & Sunday, February 4&5
– 8 am – 4pm Pacific Standard Time / 11 am – 7pm Eastern Standard Time
– 75 min lunch break + 15 min am & pm break
– All calls are in Pacific Standard Time
Attend worldwide via Zoom video.