“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.” – Carl Jung
– Release limiting beliefs and unconscious resistance with Unfinished Conversations?
– Help clients release shame and judgment by pairing EFT/Tapping with Shadow Work?
Start and End Times
December 9th Virtual Deep Dive
Start Time: 8 am Pacific Time / 11 am EST
End Time: 4:30 pm Pacific Time / 7:30 pm EST
75-minute Lunch Break
15-minute AM & PM Break
Extended Bonuses Included
Before I learned about Shadow Work, my goal was to release my client’s shame and quiet their inner critic. By the end of a tapping session, their levels of shame and insecurity would dissolve to 0-3. We would celebrate the success… until a week later they would walk into my office and say:
– Last session was great, but I feel back at square one.
– I was doing well for a few days, but then I caved (insert bad habit here).
– I felt great, but then that limiting belief came slamming back in as strong.
When a client is trying to “get rid” of an issue, they are embodying what I call a “beat it into submission” approach to healing.
As a practitioner, I embodied the same attitude as my clients: “Once we stop experiencing this issue, then we can feel good about our progress… then we can relax and feel good enough.”
THE TRUTH IS:
The “issue” we are desperately trying to solve (by tapping) will never go away if we feel desperate to get rid of it.
The only way to truly release the “issue” is to no longer see it as an issue at all.
Your anxiety, anger, weight, people pleasing, pain, perfectionist, all serve a purpose.
Whether people-pleasing helped you survive a narcissistic parent or weight-gain helped you feel safe around unsafe people…
ALL “ISSUES” SERVE(D) A PURPOSE.
When you shine a light on the purpose, or protective function, of an “issue,” your “weaknesses” becomes strengths.
Clients suddenly feel a rush of compassion where they once beat themselves up. They no longer feel desperate to fix themselves: They finally ACCEPT themselves, flaws and all.
This is where the magic happens.
I designed this Training as a full day deep dive into Shadow Work & Empty Chair Work.
Carl Jung said that the only way to embody your highest self is to embody the gifts of your shadow self. He continued: “Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people.”
Self-compassion becomes self-mastery, which becomes compassion for the world.
By blending EFT with Advanced Energy Psychologies, you will honor, integrate and ally with the parts of self that hold you and your clients back.
– Walk away with steps to extract the gifts of your shadow.
– Practice Unfinished Conversations with your Shadow, Inner Child and repressed parts of self in a way that breaks down their walls and invites compassion.
– Identify the main archetypes that lead to false selves and conditioning
– Watch “real-life” demos of shadow integration
– Practice Advanced Energy Psychology techniques with other heart-centered students
Along with the full-day immersive you will receive:
– Printable Charts on the main types of Shadows, Archetypes & Gifts
– Exercise Cheat Sheets for Empty Chair Work and Unfinished Conversations with your Shadow
– Proactive Healing Roadmap: A Printable Wheel of Life Roadmap for Your Client’s Next Season of Healing
This workshop counts toward EFTUniverse’s Renewal Requirement. This is a great introduction for students who want a full immersion and practice day in this life-changing technique.