How to Save Your Personal Relationships with EFT Tapping
by Dawson Church, PhD
EFT Tapping’s ability to transform personal relationships is remarkable.
Whether your love or marriage relationship is unsatisfying, or whether you’re dealing with a close personal relationship, EFT for relationships can help.
Below you’ll find case histories about people or EFT practitioners who’ve tried emotional fredom techniques on their relationships, and they’ve seen profound improvements.
We also warmly invite you to the EFT for relationships online course titled, Loving Relationships Now.
This self-paced online program combines the best of EFT, neuroscience, and Energy Medicine to produce deep intimacy and lasting change.
When we’re upset by what another person does or says, we usually focus on getting them to change. Yet, if you’ve ever tried to change someone else’s behavior, you’ll remember that the effort is rarely successful!
It often just compounds the problem.
EFT has you focus, first and foremost, on your own reactions.
Perhaps you simmer with silent resentment when certain people speak.
Perhaps you explode with loud anger when certain topics are mentioned.
The reason you’re triggered is that the present situation reminds you of an early childhood experience. While the other person is the detonator, the dynamite is inside of you. EFT can help defuse the charge within. That gives you the gift of emotional freedom.
Though other people might not change, they can no longer keep you in emotional bondage to your bad feelings.
The other benefit of EFT is that relationships are systems. Each person in the relationship is part of the system. Families embody family systems; organizations have organizational cultures. These are energy structures in which people relate. When one person gains emotional freedom, having defused their inner triggers, it changes the energy pattern of the whole system.
Simply changing yourself often produces change in others, even though you’re not seeking to change them.
Take a look at the many inspiring case histories below my video, and follow in the footsteps of those in the EFT community who’ve found that difficult relationships can become wonderful relationships with EFT! If you don’t find what you need here, consider taking one of our Clinical EFT Workshops or contact one of the EFT Universe Certified Clinical EFT Practitioners.
EFT for Relationships Video By Dawson Church
When You Project Your Needs Onto Your Partner
22 EFT for Relationships Case Histories
1. Three Love Attachment Styles and How to Use EFT to Uncover Them
2. The #1 Way to Ruin Relationships
3. Attracting the Right Person with EFT and an Open Heart
4. Do You Want to End Destructive Family Patterns? Try EFT
5. EFT and the Brain: The Real Reason Behind Your Love Problems
6. EFT for Love: The Conspiracy of Psychology and Biology
7. EFT for Relationship Healing
8. EFT for Relationships: A Couple’s Discussion Guide
9. EFT for the Pain of Divorce
10. Have You Used EFT to Create More Satisfying Relationships?
11. Healing Old Relationship Wounds with EFT
12. Healing Past Relationships with EFT Heals Present Ones
13. How EFT Can Help with Relationships
14. How to Apply EFT to Heal an Unavailable Father Wound
15. How to Attract the Love You Deserve Using EFT Tapping
16. How to Use EFT Tapping for Divorce Recovery
17. How to Use EFT to Get Over Your Fear of Marriage Now
18. How to Use EFT to Heal Your Heart and Trust Again
19. How to Use EFT to Stop Choosing Emotionally Unavailable Men
20. Now You Can Handle Gaslighting in a Relationship by Using EFT
21. See How EFT Can Transform Your Relationships–Fast!
22. Why Struggle in Your Relationships When You Can Use EFT to Help?
I received an EFT session from Dr Church to address a family dynamics issue which has plagued me for 30 years. Dr Church spent a lot of time with me, uncovering various layers of issues that came up. At the time it felt very powerful, but the power of it all became especially apparent to me in the months after. Since then, the dynamic has resolved for me in a profound manner. I am, at last, at peace, I am grateful to Dr Church, and to EFT.
Queenie Smith, MD