1. Can anyone take the training or is it only for professionals?
This course is designed to train professionals to offer Clinical EFT sessions to others. If you’re looking for a training geared to your personal use of EFT, see our Introductory Experiential Workshop here.
2. Can I take the workshop online or via live streaming?
This is intended to be live experience rather than an online one. Two decades of experience has shown that online presentations can’t take the place of hands-on experience in a live workshop.
3. I work in a stressful setting and I’m close to burnout. Can you apply these methods in this type of setting and can they help me on a personal level?
Very definitely. In the workshop, you’ll learn EFT techniques you can use during your work day and to de-stress yourself after work.
4. Does this workshop count toward EFT certification?
Yes. This is the foundational live course for Clinical EFT certification. For the full certification requirements, click here.
5. After taking the course, can I offer EFT to other people?
Most professionals offer EFT to their clients after taking this course. However, we recommend you complete the full certification requirements since these include supervised practice plus additional training.
6. Do you have special discounts or scholarships available?
Because we believe these tools are so powerful and we’d like to see them in the hands of everyone, we’ve made the workshops as affordable as possible. We are not able to offer further discounts or scholarships.
7. Can children come to the trainings?
Due to the nature of emotional memories, the youngest age at which children are admitted to the trainings is 15. There are several excellent books for younger children, such as Alex Ortner’s Gorilla Thumps and Bear Hugs, and Brad Yates’s The Wizard’s Wish.
9. Can I obtain CE / CME credit for this workshop?
Yes. This course is accredited for CE / CME for most professions, including psychotherapists and psychologists (APA), social workers (ASWB), doctors (AMA) and nurses (ANCC). Find full CE / CME information here.
10. Will there be active hands-on demonstrations and exercises?
Yes. The course includes structured exercises led by expert trainers, as well as demonstrations of Clinical EFT techniques.