By Dawson Church, PhD
Make EFT work for your lifestyle, your time-frame, and your professional goals. That might mean seeking certification in EFT, or it might mean simply using EFT for your own personal benefit from time to time.
Either way, EFT has a great deal to offer you. If you’re just interested in quick personal results with Easy EFT, click here.
EFT can also greatly enhance your professional practice, so if you’re a professional, consider taking EFT to the next level.
1. Medical Doctors
5. Social Workers
8. Business Coaches
9. Massage Therapists
10. Alternative Medicine Practitioners
2. Take workshops in the expert use of EFT.
5. Write case histories of your experiences with EFT, and share your expertise with others.
7. Refine your EFT skills, especially by tackling difficult cases.
8. Take advanced EFT trainings in specialized topics such as PTSD, relationship skills, and sports performance.