Getting Into Bliss Brain
Happiness and Mindfulness that You Control
Find Life-long Happiness
8 Guided Meditations
Activate Your Bliss Brain
In Getting to Bliss Brain, Dr. Dawson Church, author of Bliss Brain: The Neuroscience of Remodeling Your Brain for Resilience, Creativity, and Joy, guides you through 8 meditations designed to retrain your brain to default to bliss rather than the negative, stressful thinking in which most of us spend our days.
The meditation technique you will be using is EcoMeditation, a simple and effective approach Dawson developed based on physiological principles aimed at inducing elevated emotional states. Research has shown that EcoMeditation increases happiness and reduces anxiety and stress.
You don’t have to be a meditator to gain the benefits of the 8 meditations. They are designed to lead you through the process of connecting with Bliss Brain and integrating it into your everyday life. The program shows you how to access Bliss Brain throughout your day, not just when you are meditating.
The 8 Meditation Themes:
- Activating Bliss Brain: Feeling good every day
- Releasing the Suffering Self: Your suffering self is not who you really are
- Activating the Enlightenment Circuit: Enlightenment dwells inside you
- Intensifying the Meditative Experience: Turning positive
- Becoming One with the Universe: Living joy, love, and compassion
- Cultivating Attention: Choosing where to focus
- Building a Resilient Brain: Meeting life’s twists and turns with calm
- Meditating in the Group Energy Field: Drawing strength from the universal field
Each meditation is 15 minutes, which makes it easy to build into your day.