A confirmation email is on the way to your inbox.
There’s a step you need to take to make sure you are getting email from us. Your email program likely puts a block on email it thinks you don’t want (spam). This program may block emails you actually want to receive.
To make sure that the email from EFT Universe arrives in your email inbox, it is best to add “eftuniverse.com” and “Dawson Church” to your email program’s whitelist. The whitelist is a list of accepted individuals, email addresses, or domain names from which you want to receive emails. It tells your email-blocking program to allow these messages to come through to your inbox.
Is this really that important?
As I’m sure you are aware, spam, or unsolicited advertising email, is a big nuisance. The flood of spam has becomes so extensive that most email programs and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) use blocking or filtering and/or blacklists to stop the spam flow.
This is a worthy goal, but there is as yet no perfect system for distinguishing all non-spam email from spam email. Inevitably, an email you want to receive gets blocked because it somehow fits a programmer’s profile of spam. While the search for a better solution to preventing the deluge of spam is under way, you might end up not receiving the content promised in your subscription to EFT Universe.
You can easily prevent this from happening by overriding existing blacklists with a whitelist.
Whitelist EFT Universe now, before delivery to you gets interrupted!
Email systems vary in how they handle whitelisting. The following are instructions for common email programs. If you don’t find your email program here, contact your ISP’s customer service for instructions on how to whitelist.
- In your inbox, locate an email from eftuniverse.com or Dawson Church (for example, your welcome mail from EFT Universe).
- Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
- All our future emails will arrive in your primary folder.
- When opening an email message, a “+” symbol will appear next to From: and the sender’s name. Select this.
- “Add to contacts” will pop up.
- Select “Save.”
- Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the menu at the top.
- In the “Preferences” window, click on the “Rules” icon.
- Click the “Add Rule” button.
- In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
- Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
- Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
- Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus.
- Click “Ok” to save the rule.
- Right-click on the message in your inbox from eftuniverse.com or Dawson Church.
- Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
- Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”