There is startling new scientific evidence showing that the nature of our consciousness has a direct effect on the world around us. In states of creative flow, when we feel aligned with the universe, we create effortlessly, synchronously, and in harmony with nature.
Some people are able to enter this flow state consistently, and in this state of consciousness create effortlessly. They are Master Manifesters. Advanced medical imaging devices such as EEGs and magnetoencephalographs (MEGs) are now mapping their brain states, and identifying the brain regions and patterns of neuronal firing that characterize their mental activity.
Knowledge of these patterns has allowed scientists to create brain maps of these states of heightened awareness, and identify practices that produce them. Breakthrough research shows that these states interact with the energy fields around the body, and can result in changes in the molecules of matter within those fields.
In this workshop, we trace the science behind each link in chain from thought to thing, showing the surprising ways in which our consciousness is continually influencing the material world around us.
- While energy fields are invisible, there is ample scientific proof that they condition the visible world of matter.
- We can learn to shape matter simply by cultivating the habits of intentional energy.
- Learn the brain wave patterns that characterize people who manifest effortlessly.
- When intention is strongly held over time, synchronicities and coincidences bring about our desired changes without effort.
Participants will be able to:
- Describe the meaning of neurogenesis
- Identify the type of field produced by neural activity
- Describe whether or not human energy fields interact with each other
- Name at least two of the waves produced by the activity of the human brain
- Identify the brain wave frequency typical of anxiety and fear
CE/CME Credit is not available for this workshop.
This workshop is taught in both 1-day and 2 day formats. See workshop calendar for duration and location.