If someone walked up to you today and offered you a guaranteed way to make your life less stressful, would you take it? What if this offer ensured you a longer life, a sharper memory, less risk of health complications, and greater happiness? EcoMeditation provides all these benefits and more. Mastering it lies just steps away.
Meditation has long been proven effective at reducing stress and promoting a sense of wellbeing. Research has shown that master meditators have reduced amounts of the brain-wave beta compared to non-meditators. Beta is the “worry wave.” Instead of being stuck in worry, masters meditate themselves into “bliss brain,” which occurs with the natural release of “feel good” hormones and neurotransmitters, our built-in pleasure chemicals.
In studies of EcoMeditation, participants achieved high levels of gamma synchrony, the elevated brain state normally found only after years of meditation practice. Not only that, but their anxiety decreased by 23% and pain by 43% while their immunity increased by 27% and brain balance by 30%.
EcoMeditation Employs Tapping for Faster Results
EcoMeditation, developed and scientifically tested by Dawson Church, PhD, employs the tenets of neuroscience to enhance meditation and adds Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT, or tapping). This combination enables people who have no experience meditating to fall into a deep meditative state in four minutes or less.
To start your EcoMeditation experience now, allow 20 minutes of uninterrupted quiet time, turn off all electronics, and sit upright in a comfortable position. Then simply follow these steps:
- Use your fingertips to tap on each of the EFT acupressure points, while holding the intention that you are in a calm and peaceful state (here is a tutorial).
- Stop tapping and relax your hands. Close your eyes and let your tongue rest loosely on the floor of your mouth.
- Feel the space inside your hands, inside your feet, inside your whole body. Picture a big empty space behind your eyes, between your eyebrows. If thoughts arise, just let them drift away like clouds in the sky.
- Breathe slowly, 6 seconds in and 6 seconds out.
- Visualize where your heart is in your chest. Imagine breathing in and out through your heart, 6 seconds in and 6 seconds out.
- Imagine a beam of love pouring out of your heart toward a person you love.
- Bring the beam of love back into your body, into your heart. To end the meditation, take 3 deep breaths and bring yourself back to the here and now.
If you do this every day, you will be amazed at the changes in your body, self, and life. Increasing your meditation time to 30 or 45 minutes daily will amaze you even more!
To take your meditation even further, try the 7-Step Audio EcoMeditation, which combines the best practices from EFT, neurofeedback, HeartMath, and mindfulness.
If you’re interested in dipping your toes into these wonderful meditation mindfulness exercises, anxiety mediation, or meditation for depression, sign up for our EcoMeditation practice today.